- Network Data Services founded by Nick Small after 13 years learning and working within the industry.
- Installation of a large Cat6a and Fibre Optic network during the renovation of Hartlebury Castle. Installation has future proofed the Castle for their network requirements.
- Three large biomass CCTV projects successfully installed to remotely manage biomass systems on large poultry sites.
- Fibre Optic networking installed at The Old Market Development in Hereford to monitor their recycling and waste disposal systems.
- Network and Wi-Fi installation at The Shack Events headquarters.
- Large CCTV project completed for newly acquired and renovated apartment complex in Birmingham.
- Adrian joined the Network Data Services Team bringing a wealth of experience and knowledge, having worked in the industry for over 20 years.
- Start of a 2-year project in Oxford on a large cattle and poultry site. Designed and installed by Network Data Services, the project included a 3km single mode fibre, 25 IP CCTV cameras, 2 IP intercoms with automated gates, 16 WAPS and site-wide gigabit networking.
- Started a project on a large private estate consisting of multiple Network Cabinets, switches, 20+ Access Points, IP CCTV and 2.2km single mode fibre, ANPR Cameras and automated gates with GSM intercoms.
- Large new build premises for Acticare with installation of a full Cat6 network (250 cables), WiFi, HDMI and sound system, as well as multiple commercial displays, 11 WAPS, 18 ceiling mounted speakers, amplifiers and mixer, 5 zone control module.
- Our first visits to Wembley stadium with Shack Events for the installation of 4G Router bar networks to allow for credit card payments, using roaming sims.
- Continued our work with Shack Events providing 4G Networks at Wembley as well as London Stadium. Provided Satellite Broadband for Shack Events at Edgebaston for the Cricket World Cup.
- Completed a project at Hampton Court Castle – including 34 WAPS, 8 Ubiquiti switches, full Cat6 network installation, 800 metres of single mode Fibre Optic Cable installed and 37 IP CCTV cameras.
- Moved into our newly built offices at Skylon Park in Rotherwas to meet the demand of our rapidly expanding business – with offices, stores and a meeting room.
- Finalist for the Herefordshire Means Business Awards – Best Use of Technology.
- Steph joined the team to manage the office and all things administration.
- Martin joined the team bringing with him 25 years of knowledge and experience within the industry.
- Redevelopment of the Hampton Court Estate begins to install Fibre Optic cabling, CCTV, Paxton door access, Cat6 cabling and Digital TV solutions across a 21 holiday cottage development.
- Installed a private Fibre Optic broadband network for the Duchy of Cornwall.
- New Fibre Optic and Wi-Fi network installed at the Chase Distillery.
- Takeover and maintenance of 3 large holiday homes sites. Providing an all-round Wi-Fi solution across all the parks.
- New Cat6 and Wi-Fi installation for Sarginsons Industries at their Coventry Foundry. Brought them up to date on the technology required to make and supply parts for Aston Martin.
- Complete solution for a Private Medical company who expanded to meet increased demand due to Covid-19. Installation included a Pyronix Alarm System, Paxton Door Access, 4G Broadband, data networking and IP CCTV at their new premises.
2021 so far…
- Liam joined the team as a Trainee Engineer building on his previous experience of working in a similar role as a Trainee Electrician.
- Worked on the redevelopment of The Herefordshire Golf Club, providing a range of services, including fibre optic cabling, Wi-Fi, CCTV, wireless networking, an alarm system, a sound and PA system and door access.
- We became SafeContractor approved. This seal of approval demonstrates our commitment to health and safety and ethical practices.
- Expanded the business to employ a Network Cable Installer Apprentice.